2 Easy Ways to Make Money Offline

Imagine for a moment how great it would be to learn of a new or different way to earn money from home. This new way could be the home job of your dream and a simple way to create some cash to pay off all your bills. I would love to share with you two easy ways to make money offline.

1. Have you ever thought of creating a fun new niche service that can make a lot of business owners happy and all the while making monthly cash in your pocket? Well, I am here to share with you one of my most favorite home jobs that I actually worked while staying at home with my little boy at the time. Start your own "Welcome Home Flyer Service." It was simple yet very effective for the business owners and me. In a nutshell, this is how it worked. You pop by your favorite shopping mall and stop in to visit the dry cleaner. You offer to deliver 100 of their flyers to neighbors in the area for $60 per month. You sign them up and move on to the next service business, the ice cream shop and do the same.

In a short while you have 10 service businesses with their 100 flyers each to deliver to neighbors in the area once per month. I purchased great recyclable bags and loaded all 10 business flyers inside along with some local non-profit brochures and my own newsletter selling my own stuff. Then the first Saturday of every month, I did my morning walk with my son in tow to deliver the 100 welcome bags to local neighbors. It was a big hit and I consistently earned $500-$600 per month with just this small order. I dare you to try it in your local area, it's fun...you'll see.

2. Here is a crazy good idea that I have always wanted to do but haven't started the business yet. Start a "Mobile You Bake Yourself Pizza Delivery Service." Ok, all you have to do is contact your local you bake company and talk to them about making a large amount of ready made pizzas and you offer to sell them on a special route you pick out by delivering the ready made pizzas to neighbors. All you would need is a van with a refrigerator to keep the pizzas cool. Make sure you have a nice decal on your van stating you're a specialized pizza delivery service and voila', you are going to get customers by the score. Just drive around about dinner time in local areas and pretty soon, you'll have recurring customers. Please look into your state and city requirements to starting this business. It could be very lucrative and fun.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3124208