Make Money Working at Home - Is Affiliate Marketing the Answer?

What do I like about working at home? I like the time freedom; I still have to do the things necessary for building my business but I can choose when I do them. There is no commuting, and I choose my surroundings, I can work anywhere with my laptop. As we are wintering in Spain I can work on the beach, on the patio or in my office.
Because my business is my choice I feel motivated and enjoy working on it. I think my partner gets irritated at the time I have my nose in my laptop, or my pen in my hand, or I am absently planning the next newsletter or article. It is lucky he is most happy when he is involved in some sport like squash paddle tennis, swimming or cycling or watching it on TV.
If you have a family and possibly school commitments, a house to run and people to look after. Shopping dentists visits etc. working at home could make your life easier. The only commuting you will need to do is from one room to another! No snowy dark mornings to disrupt your travel.
Working online can be simple to set up, it offers a low-cost start, but like all businesses it does takes time to build a replacement income for your job, so don't sack the boss just yet!
Do some research into what you are passionate about that could create a business. Take a look at book stores and magazine racks for ideas. Look at YouTube and make some Google searches.
There are things you can do online: import and sell paintings, open a store, sell on eBay, typing for businesses, paid surveys, or home based businesses such as wedding photos, photographing pets and children, organising events or children's parties; maybe setting up a poodle parlour. However if long-term you want to make serious money I suggest you learn affiliate marketing.
Learn from the experts affiliate marketing with the help of a mentor is the simplest way to start online. Your coach or mentor provides excellent products plus sales pages and training. So although it does take awhile to replace your income you start earning whilst you are learning the techniques. You can work part-time or become a super affiliate, there are also many millionaires in the industry, the choice is yours. You just need the desire to learn and the determination to stick with it.
So are you brave enough to start a hobby business and build it to sizeable income, to enjoy the freedom of time and location, working anywhere with your laptop.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9344418